CSL-OSB Prayer App
Creating a Shortcut and Icon for the CSL Prayer App
For Apple Iphone/IPOD and other Apple devices
- Open up Safari and load Opus Dei: http://www-cslosb.rhcloud.com/
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon with a rectangle and arrow. Tap this button.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.”
- You’ll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. Name it “CSL Opus Dei” and save it. When you’re done it’ll show up on your homescreen and you’ll never have to type in that URL again.
For Android or Microsoft Operation Systems
- Start by opening the prayer application on our website from your browser. We recommend using the default Android Browser, or Google Chrome if possible.
- Hit the menu button, and add the page to your bookmarks. In Chrome, just tap on the star and follow the prompt.
- Open your bookmarks using the menu button, and find the new bookmark you’ve just added. Press down and hold on the bookmark until you see an action menu. Select Add to homescreen.
- That’s all there is to it. The bookmark is pinned to the homescreen for quick access. Arrange it into the place of your liking.